Wavestar 500 is an advanced solid-state technology based on Continuous and Pulsed shortwave diathermy Machine.
This machine has most advanced features to facilitate quick and effective treatment of the patient.
The latest advancement in shortwave therapy is PULSED MODE. In Pulsed Mode heat build-up is eliminated. Hence the chances of patient developing burns and blisters are eliminated. The patient feels a soothing warm sensation throughout treatment. At even lower Pulsed levels negligible warmth is felt which is very safe for treating diabetic and geriatric patients.
The machine also has a CONTINUOUS mode to produce strong thermal effects. As the quality of output is much better due to solid state technology the heat build-up happens gradually and hence even more comfortable and safer on patients.
SOLID STATE TECHNOLOGY
Developed using advanced solid-state electronics. The machine produces pure 27.12 MHZ shortwave output. The highly power efficient and robust solid-state power electronics can produce ripple free pure wave form.
Conventional shortwave machines in the market use Radio frequency valves. Valve model shortwave besides being fragile and having non-repairable parts, the technology is obsolete.
- Easy Adjustable Disc Electrodes are very effective for treatment of Join pain.
- Fully Adjustable 360 degrees rotation.
- Continuous mode can be used to deliver deep heating to joints for a quick recovery from joint pain.
- Many joint pains can be treated in sitting position itself with Disc Electrodes.
- Non-Contact Mode of treatment prevents excessive heating in specific spots.
- Soft Flexible Pads of 2 sizes to fit any patient.
- Pads made of lightweight flexible materials compared to conventional rubber pads. These pads have a much longer life.
- Pads being moderately flexible can be easily strapped to patients body and slightly contours to develop better contact with the patient.
- Very effective for treating back pain.
ADVANTAGES OF PULSED SHORTWAVE
The continuous build-up of heat is not desirable. Without control, if heat keeps on increasing it can lead to burns and blisters. Real challenge particularly in treating diabetic patients. Pulsing shortwave at different desired levels gives the comfort of warmth like waves and prevents a continuous build-up of heat. The latest advancement in shortwave therapy is PULSED MODE. WAVESTAR 300 produces pulsed shortwave. There is an element of tissue heating which occurs during the ‘on’ pulse, but this is dissipated during the prolonged ‘off’ phase.
Treatment with no net increase in TISSUE TEMPERATURE
Digital Display of Output Power for accurate and easy setting of power.
3 Different Pulse Frequencies settings for delivering the right mount of dose to the patient.
Attractive and user friendly tuning system with Illuminated bar graph for quick and easy tuning.
Continuous mode for Deep Heating particularly useful for disc electrodes.
Power Adjustment Knob
Colour coded Power Adjustment knob to select a-thermic treatment, mild heat or deep heating.
Trolley model for easy mobility in hospital/clinic.
|Output Frequency:||27.12 MHz|
|Mode:||Continuous and Pulsed|
|Output Power:||200 W Average Power with Digital Display|
|Pulse Frequency:||800 Hz, 600 Hz, and 400 Hz|
|Duty Cycle:||0 – 100%.|
|Treatment Duration:||1 – 30 minutes in 1 minute increments
(End of treatment time automatically cut off)
|Electrical Class:||CLASS I|
|Electrical Type:||TYPE BF|